Welcome to the Private Water Safety Virtual Conference!
Once registered, simply log in here on October 16 and 17. The conference will be live and all presentations can be viewed 24/7 both days. If this is your first visit, register for FREE at the top right corner to gain access to this virtual event. Please direct all questions to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
New to Virtual Conferences?
Much more than a single webinar, a virtual event creates an experience inside an online environment of rooms and spaces, similar to a physical convention center or corporate campus. Attendees visit different locations and participate in a range of activites: recorded keynotes and presentations, exhibitor booths, live 1:1 chat and social networking, collaboration and much more. The full EnSafe Virtual Conference, including recorded presentations and exhibitor booths, will be accessible 24/7 both days of the event, although there will be live sessions both days to ask presenters and exhibitors questions.
The Private Water Safety Virtual Conference is a highly informative forum that brings together environmental public health professionals and water safety specialists to discuss emerging issues and solutions, as well as the latest information, resources, tools, and training about private drinking water. There will be four tracks available, including Challenges and Opportunties, Emerging Contaminants, Innovation in Outreach and Education, and Effective Partnerships. The virtual conference environment will include auditorium presentations, poster sessions, a networking lounge, and exhibitor booths and resources.
Times: October 16 and 17
Cost of Attendance: Free
Presentation topics include…
- Challenges and opportunities for private drinking water systems
- Emerging contaminants (lead, arsenic, pharmaceuticals, etc.)
- Best practices in well drilling and installation
- Health effects from contaminants in unregulated private water
- Groundwater hydrology and water quality
- Innovation in outreach and education regarding private water safety
- Effective partnerships for private water safety
- Lessons learned
- Stories from the field
- And more!
Thank you to the following partners for exhibiting:
- Private Well Class
- Public Health Foundation TRAIN
- Water Quality Association (WQA)
- National Association of County and City Health Officials (NACCHO)
- Association of Public Health Laboratories (APHL)
- United States Geological Survey (USGS)
- American Public Health Association (APHA)
Courtesy of NEHA Member Dendra Best.