To compare these Minutes with the Recording – click here.
No supporting documents have been received. A stand alone post will discuss the lack of Minutes from the August 23rd, 2017 Special Meeting.
Village of Bear Lake Council
REGULAR MEETING September 20, 2017 Bear Lake Village Hall
The regular meeting of the Bear Lake Village Council was called to order by President Jeff Bair at 7 p.m. at the Village Hall. Pledge of Allegiance was said.
Present: President: Jeff Bair Council: Marla Evans, Jackie Johnson, Greg McPherson, Joanne Schroeder and Ron Ronning
Treasurer: Sally King, Clerk: Cindi McPherson, Staff: Jared Bair
Absent: Larry Gibson and Peggy Bass
Guests: Ten (10) guests signed in
Motion to Adopt the Agenda as presented with additions by Ronning and seconded by McPherson, motion carried.
Aye: Evans, Johnson, G. McPherson, Ronning, Schroeder, Bair
Additions: Water: Hire licensed water operator,
Equipment/Buildings: Plow truck purchase, Museum roof,
New Business: Audit books, Hopkins Park.
Correspondence: Read by clerk:
- • Christie Johnson – Concern regarding the sewer project.
- • Sean Adams, Bear Lake Fire Chief – done for the year exercising the fire hydrants.
Approval August 16, 2017 Regular Meeting:
- • Motion to approve minutes from August 16, 2017 Regular Meeting with corrections by Schroeder, seconded by Johnson. Motion Carried.
Aye: Evans, McPherson, Schroeder, Ronning, Bair
Corrections: Change holiday banners to winter banners
- • Maintenance Report: Reviewed by Jared Bair. Written report on file with September 2017 minutes
- • Treasurer’s Report: Reviewed by King. Written report on file in the September 2017 minutes binder.
General checking/savings total 43,587.60
Water checking only 27,127.83
Money Market Account 10,069.38
Park checking/savings total 20,857.72
Park CD#2 33,065.98
Major Street checking/savings total 37,260.33
Minor Street checking/savings total 18,202.37
Equipment Fund checking/savings total 3,162.70
Honor Bank CD 26,019.74
Motion to accept the Treasurer’s Report as read by McPherson seconded by Evans, motion carried.
Aye: Evans, Johnson, McPherson, Ronning, Schroeder, Bair
Continue reading “Village of Bear Lake Draft September 2017 Minutes”